Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
The 99 Outdoors Delivery or Pickup
The 99 Outdoors Near Me
Buy your favorite The 99 Outdoors online with Instacart. Order The 99 Gardening Supplies, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Decor, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
Browse more The 99 Outdoors categories:
FAQs About Outdoors
If you're new to gardening or if you're getting ready to cultivate a new space, it's important to gather all the essential tools for the job. Here's a shortlist of some of the supplies you won't want to be without:
- Potting Soil: If you're planning to place your new plants in pots, be sure to stock up on potting soil. Most potting mixes include an ideal mix of soil and plant food for optimal growth conditions.
- Plant Food: When you want your seedlings to grow up strong and healthy, plant food can help. This water-soluble food provides essential nutrients.
- Pots: From the windowsill to the patio, pots make great homes for plants. Choose simple terracotta pots or pick out more unique designs for your space.
- Gloves: With a pair of gardening gloves, you can easily protect your hands from the elements, especially if you choose a water-resistant, high-grip style.
Whether you're making a meal for the kids or entertaining the family, cooking outdoors can add an entirely new layer of flavor to your food. To make a great meal in the backyard, stock up on these tools:
- Grill: From folding barbecue grills to tabletop models, outdoor dining starts here, with the cooking surface.
- Charcoal: Running out of charcoal puts a damper on your grilling plans, so be sure you have plenty on hand.
- Smoking Chips: To add a smoky flavor to your main dish, stock up on smoking chips and devices.
- Lighter Fluid: Before you can start the fire, you need lighter fluid or matches.
- Utensils: When you're ready to flip the meat or veggies, you need spatulas or tongs.
Decorating the yard doesn't have to be a big undertaking. You can easily add touches that provide style all year round or a festive feel for a special occasion. Browse for these outdoor decor items and make your day easier by adding them to your Instacart order:
- Planters: They come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and patterns, making them great statement pieces.
- Potted Plants: If you don't have the time to garden but still want to enjoy the greenery, pick up some potted plants or flowers.
- Statues: From angels to garden gnomes, statues can add just the right amount of whimsy to your outdoor space.
- Fountains: From stone options to illuminated models, tabletop fountains can be calming centerpieces.
The best outdoor lighting for your space depends on the purpose. For example, if you plan to work outdoors after sundown, brightwork lights can provide extra illumination.
However, if you want to create a cozy aesthetic or add lighting around your patio or deck, other types of lights are more appropriate. Lanterns are ideal for low light levels, and they're easy to move to wherever the action is. Lamps can add even more light and many work just as well on the ground as they do on a table or ledge.
Because outdoor supplies include such a wide range of products, you can find them at a long list of stores. Some of the most common places to shop for outdoor equipment and supplies include:
- Grocery Stores: Most grocery stores have outdoor cooking supplies, such as charcoal, mitts, and spatulas.
- Warehouse Clubs: Many warehouse clubs sell outdoor cooking and gardening supplies as well as backyard decor and lighting.
- Sporting Goods Stores: You can often buy pool supplies like inner tubes or winter gear like snow shovels at sporting goods stores.
No matter what type of supplies you're looking for, you can get what you need by ordering through Instacart. Find your favorite store on Instacart, browse the selection, fill your art, and await your same-day delivery.