Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Muscle and Joint Care Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart buying guide to muscle and joint care
When you experience muscle aches or joint pains, the last thing you want to do is hop in the car and go shopping. Why not let the relief you need come to you instead? When you order via Instacart, you can have your preferred muscle and joint care products delivered in as little as 2 hours!
Muscle and Joint Care Near Me
Buy your favorite Muscle and Joint Care online with Instacart. Order Joint Support Braces, Joint and Muscle Wraps, Muscle Relief Topical, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
Browse more Muscle and Joint Care categories:
FAQs about muscle and joint care
Because muscle and joint pain encompass such a wide range of issues, it's important to assess the severity of your concern first. For example, if your muscles feel sore after a strenuous workout or vigorous physical activity, over-the-counter solutions can help. Similarly, if your joints are painful after overuse or overexertion, then over-the-counter options may relieve the pain. Common treatments include:
- Epsom salts or ice packs to reduce swelling.
- Muscle creams or patches for pain relief.
- Joint and muscle wraps and braces for support.
If you're in serious pain, contact your physician for advice. While soreness from overexertion typically lasts no more than two days, so a more long-lasting issue can indicate a more serious problem.
A long list of acute and chronic conditions can cause joint and muscle pain. Some common causes of muscle pain include:
- Minor injuries
- Tension and stress
- Overusing muscles
- Muscle cramps
- Repetitive and one-time sprains
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Lyme disease
- Certain medications
Joint pain has many similar causes. Some of the most common reasons for joint pain include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle strains and sprains
Muscle wraps and joint braces can provide support and offer relief without topical pain relievers. Here's a quick look at how to use these items:
- To use a muscle or joint wrap, hold the material in place near the affected area and wind it around the muscle or joint. Use the included strap to keep it in place. Take care not to make the wrap too tight, as that could cause circulation problems.
- To use a joint support brace, slip it into place over your knee or elbow. Then use the adjustable straps to tighten the brace. Make sure it's tight enough to provide support but not so tight that it cuts off your circulation.
Both pain relief patches and muscle relief creams are topical products, which means you apply them directly to your skin. Because they have similar applications and use cases, one isn't necessarily better than the other. When deciding which type to use, consider the active ingredients in the product and the location where you want to apply it.
Since patches usually include either an anti-inflammatory or a mild anesthetic, many people use them for longer-term pain relief. These patches often work best on larger, flatter surfaces, such as the back. They work less well on uneven areas and joints.
In contrast, muscle relief ointments can be ideal for uneven areas and joints, such as elbows and knees. If you've found that your aches and pains respond well to active ingredients like methyl salicylate or capsaicin, creams and ointments could offer relief.
No matter which type or brand of muscle and joint care products you prefer, you can find them at a wide range of stores:
- Drugstores: Pharmacies and drugstores tend to have the widest variety of muscle and joint relief options, from ointments and massage gels to braces and Epsom salt.
- Grocery Stores: Many larger grocery stores also carry a selection of options designed to relieve aches and pains. They often have ointments and Epsom salts.
- Warehouse Clubs: If you frequently use muscle and joint care products, then buying in bulk from a warehouse club can be a smart choice.
Whether you just need something quickly or you want to stock up on a larger quantity of your favorite products, ordering through Instacart can make your day easier. Browse the muscle and joint care selections available at your favorite stores and order online via Instacart for same-day delivery.