Men's Apparel Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart buying guide to men's apparel
Whether you're heading to the office, spending time with family, or planning some time away, you need the right clothing for any occasion. Fortunately, dressing well doesn't have to involve spending tons of time shopping. Save time and streamline your day by ordering men's apparel via Instacart.
Men's Apparel Near Me
Buy your favorite Men's Apparel online with Instacart. Order Men's Outerwear, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs About Men's Apparel
Men's apparel typically includes the following standard measurements:
- Neck: To get accurate sizing for dress shirts, measure the circumference about an inch up from where your shoulders and neck meet.
- Sleeve: Add together the length from the center of the base of your neck to the end of your shoulder and the length from the top of your shoulder to your wrist.
- Chest: Measure around the widest part of your chest to purchase the right shirt size.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist to get the sizing right for pants and shorts.
- Inseam: Note the length from the top of your inner thigh to your ankle.
Although sizing can be consistent from brand to brand, it's always best to check the manufacturer's sizing chart before placing an order. When you order via Instacart, you can often find sizing information in the product description.
Your wardrobe may change depending on the season and your preferred style. However, every wardrobe should include these essential items:
- Dress shirt: A dress shirt in a neutral color like white or light blue can take you almost anywhere.
- Suit: A great-fitting suit can give you a professional edge in any situation.
- Jeans: Dark-wash jeans are a quintessential part of any casual wardrobe.
- T-shirt: High-quality T-shirts in neutral colors like white are key for casual wear.
- Flannel shirt: Simple, durable layers like flannel shirts are great for adding warmth and color.
- Hoodie: A hooded sweatshirt is a must in cooler climates, and it works well as a layer.
Dress shirts look much more professional when they're the right size for your frame. Use the brand's sizing chart to find a dress shirt that works well with your measurements. Then review the product's sizing notes to make sure you're choosing the right fit:
- Normal: Most men can easily wear a standard normal-fit dress shirt.
- Slim: If you have a trim build, a slim-fit dress shirt can provide a neat, clean fit that goes with suits or dress pants.
- Loose: If you're dressing for a casual occasion, a loose-fit shirt can offer easier movement and look less buttoned-up.
When you invest in a new pair of pants or shorts, you want to make sure they fit beautifully. Keep these tips in mind when sizing pants:
- Straight legs: Look for dress pants with straight-leg styles for a clean fit that can make you look taller.
- Pant breaks: Seek out styles with minimal folds or creases near the ankle or where the cuffs meet your shoes.
- Pocket flare: When trying on pants, watch for flared-out pockets, which indicate that the size is too small.
- Slim vs. conservative: As a general rule, slim-fit pants are ideal for casual wear, while a more conservative fit is better for professional environments.
Consider these tips when shopping for shorts:
- Length: In most cases, shorts should be no longer than the top of your knees.
- Width: Seek out shorts with relatively slim fits to avoid a disproportionate look.
Ready to upgrade your wardrobe? Add these stylish options to your order:
- Bermuda shorts: If your summer wardrobe feels a little too short, replace some outdated pieces with stylish Bermuda shorts. These summery bottoms are slightly longer and wider, offering more room for movement.
- Sleek parkas: Gone are the days of overstuffed parkas, even if you live in a colder climate. Instead, look for slimmer parkas and collaborations between design houses and outdoor brands.
- Lighter denim: Darker denim washes have been in style for many years, but lighter washes have recently begun climbing the ranks again. Consider having a pair of each to create the right look every time.
- Stylish loungewear: If you've transitioned into working from home, you've likely been looking for a great excuse to upgrade your loungewear. Many brands now offer options that are comfortable yet look great on video calls.