Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Workspace Supplies Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart buying guide to workspace supplies
Creating a productive workspace calls for various products and supplies. Whether you're setting up a home office or you're in charge of stocking up on supplies for a business, make sure you have the right tools to keep yourself and any other employees on track. Shopping for workspace supplies can be challenging when you don't know where to look. That's where Instacart comes in. You'll find all the workspace supplies you need in one easy-to-shop selection available for delivery in as little as 2 hours! Save time and money when you order workspace supplies from your favorite stores via Instacart.
Workspace Supplies Near Me
Buy your favorite Workspace Supplies online with Instacart. Order Workspace Organization, Workspace Accessories, Index Card Boxes, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
Browse more Workspace Supplies categories:
FAQs about workspace supplies
Organizing a workspace effectively can enhance productivity. When you're considering an organizational overhaul, you'll want to make intentional decisions about what kind of activity happens in each office area and then designate each area appropriately. A few areas to designate include:
- Main workspace: This will typically be your desk.
- Reference area: This can include binders, shelves, and filing cabinets.
- Supply area: This will usually be a closet, drawers, or shelves.
Once you've set different areas in your workspace, you should put appropriate equipment and supplies in their designated areas. Labeling areas can go a long way toward keeping you and your co-workers organized. Choose a label maker that's easy to use, and then take some time to label all your baskets, bins, drawers, and shelves. This serves as a reminder of where to put things and simultaneously helps others quickly find supplies they need.
While you might eliminate some paper files and folders by saving files digitally (a good scanner will help with that organization task), paper files haven't entirely disappeared. You'll want to develop a smooth filing system that ensures you can always get to the files you need. Some ideas include:
- Archiving as you go: Use storage boxes to archive files you need to keep but aren't using currently.
- Creating a meeting folder: Put items you'll want to discuss or hand off in this folder. You'll always be prepared since you won't need to scramble to find papers in different files, even if a meeting gets moved.
- Creating a "waiting on response" folder: Many paper piles come from waiting on other people to respond or act. Put those papers in one file, and then make sure you check every few days so you can follow up.
If you mail a lot of materials from your workspace, you'll want to have the right postage stamps on hand. Regular stamps have a fixed postage rate, so if the price of postage goes up, the value of the stamp you have will stay the same.
On the other hand, you can use Forever Stamps to mail a 1oz letter no matter when you purchased the stamps and regardless of how the price of postage may have changed in that time. You can always buy Forever stamps at the same prices as the current price of a regular first-class mail stamp.
Starting a small business? Before you launch, you'll want to make sure you have some essential supplies in your office. Some essentials include:
- Computers (desktops or laptops).
- Internet and networking equipment.
- External drives.
- Phone system equipment.
- Desk organizer.
- Envelopes and stamps.
- Files and folders.
- Grouping tools, such as rubber bands, paper clips, staplers, staples, and stapler removers.
- Sticky notes.
- Tape and/or glue.
- Writing tools, such as highlighters, erasers, pencils, pens, markers, and sharpeners.
- Paper shredder.
- First-aid supplies.
The right supplies and organizational tools can help you save space in a small setup, making it easy to find the right supplies at the moment you need them.
Whether you're starting your own business and need to stock up on the essentials or you're in charge of getting the right workplace supplies for your office, Instacart makes shopping easier than ever before. Save time and money on quality workplace supplies by ordering through Instacart today!