Children's Health Delivery or Pickup
Equaline Multivitamin and Mineral Supplement, Children's, Gummies, Orange, Cherry and Raspberry Flavors
Full Circle Bengal Bites Children'S Multivitamin & Multimineral Dietary Supplement Vegetarian Chewable Tablets, Berry
TopCare Children'S Multivitamin General Wellness Sugar Free Dietary Supplement Assorted Jelly Beans, Orange, Lemon & Berry
TopCare Children'S Pain & Fever Acetaminophen 160 Mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Chewable Tablets, Bubble Gum
The Instacart buying guide to children's health
Children are not just small versions of adults. Their health needs can differ from adults. Requirements also vary when it comes to age and weight for health care products. Therefore, it's essential only to purchase health care products designed specifically for children. Instacart is here to help you with that task and promises to make it even easier for you. Simply download the Instacart app and then search for Children's Health products. Using Instacart will allow you to spend more time doing the things you like, such as coloring or watching a movie with your child.
Children's Health Near Me
Buy your favorite Children's Health online with Instacart. Order Children's Supplements & Vitamins, Children's Homeopathic Medicine, Children's Cold & Flu Medicine, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about children's health
As much as pharmaceutical companies try to make their products taste good by adding cherry, grape, or bubble gum flavoring, some children are still going to attempt to spit it back out. Here are a few tips to try to get the medicine in your child and keep it in:
- Disguise the medicine. You can accomplish this by adding the medicine to a flavorful juice or applesauce.
- Drop it into the back of their throat. You can use a medicine dropper to get it as far back in your child's mouth as possible. If you're worried they will still attempt to spit it out, you can gently hold their cheeks shut after squirting it.
- Try a different form of medicine. If your child is likely to spit out a liquid, try it in a chewable tablet instead. If they spit out the chewable tablet, you can try crushing it up and adding a little water to create a paste-like substance. You can then insert the paste onto their cheek to encourage swallowing the medicine.
If you are positive that you have given your child too much of any OTC medicine, it's best to call the Poison Control Center at 1-(800)-222-1222. The trained professional on the other end of the line will be able to determine whether your child is in danger or not. Many OTC medicines are harmful in large quantities beyond the recommended dose. If your child is experiencing any of the following, you should call 911 immediately:
- Stops breathing.
- Won't wake up.
- Displays very strange behaviors.
- Can't swallow.
- Shakes or twitches uncontrollably.
- Experiences facial swelling.
- Develops a rash that spreads quickly.
In order to best inform children about medicine, its uses and dangers, parents should be as direct as possible while keeping their child's age and level of understanding in mind. Refrain from using the word “drug” to avoid confusion with illegal substances. Talk to your child about the size, shape, and name of the medication, what the medicine is for, how it works, and any side effects they should inform you about if they experience any.
Yes! Many grocery stores stock their shelves with a variety of children's health options, and Instacart is here to make shopping for them easier. Simply download the app, search for the children's health products you desire, add them to your cart, checkout, and then sit back and relax while Instacart takes over. An Instacart shopper will go to the store to gather your items and then deliver them to your doorstep the same day, sometimes in as little as 2 hours! Spend more time doing what you love and less in the store, thanks to Instacart.