Adult Cold and Flu Care Delivery or Pickup
Buy Adult Cold and Flu Care at stores near you
About adult cold and flu care
Taking care of yourself by getting enough sleep, washing your hands, eating healthy, and drinking plenty of fluids can help stave off the common cold. Sometimes, all of that just isn't enough, and you catch a cold. Over-the-counter adult cold- and flu-care medications can help alleviate symptoms such as body aches, runny nose, and fever. When you're not feeling well, a trip to the store is the last thing you want, so let Instacart take care of you instead. Download the Instacart app and stock up on adult cold and flu care.
Adult Cold and Flu Care Near Me
Buy your favorite Adult Cold and Flu Care online with Instacart. Order Nasal Spray, Cold & Flu Medicine, Cough Suppressants, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs for adult cold and flu care
If you have any of the following symptoms, it's recommended that you seek medical attention:
- Trouble breathing or chest pain. Neither should cause you to be short of breath or have pain in your chest. It could be a sign of a more severe illness, such as pneumonia.
- A fever that doesn't go away. A temperature over 100.4 degrees F° that doesn't go away can indicate another infection.
- Excessive vomiting. If you can't keep anything down, you risk dehydration because the body needs fluids to work. You may need IV liquids.
- Hurts to swallow. Severe throat pain may be indicative of an infection such as strep throat or tonsillitis.
- Incessant coughing. A cough that won't go away or is severe may be indicative of Whooping Cough.
- Congestion and headache won't go away. If you continue to experience a stuffy nose and headache, you may have developed a sinus infection.
Both the common cold and flu are viral infections that can be taken care of at home. Allow your body to get plenty of rest. Take some time off from work or school to decrease your activity level, as well as sneak some naps in during the day to let your body recuperate. You should also stay away from public places for at least 24 hours to reduce the possibility of spreading the infection to others.
Drink plenty of liquids, especially clear ones such as broth and water. Sports drinks are another good choice because they help keep your body hydrated. Take over-the-counter medications designed for adult cold and flu care based on your symptoms. These will help alleviate the discomfort you'll experience due to a stuffy nose, chest congestion, headaches, body aches, and possible fever.
Most people start to feel better within a week of being infected by the common cold or flu. If your symptoms last longer than a week or get worse, you may want to seek medical attention to determine whether you have a more serious illness.
Yes! Many retailers carry several options for over-the-counter adult cold- and flu-care medications, and Instacart is here to get you on the path to wellness. If you don't already have the app, download it today to get started. Once you have made your selections, added them to your cart, and checked out, Instacart takes it from there. An Instacart shopper will purchase your items, then deliver them to your doorstep. Most items are available for same-day delivery, with some arriving in as little as 2 hours!
Don't forget to add sports drinks and chicken noodle soup to your Instacart order, along with your adult cold and flu care. Instacart can take care of it all.