Black Rum Delivery or Pickup
Buy Black Rum at stores near you
The Instacart buying guide to black rum
Black rum is known for its deep caramel flavors and smoky finish, but choosing the right one can be challenging. This buying guide will help you understand black rum labels and find the perfect rum for any occasion. With Instacart, add your rum of choice to your cart, and one of our friendly shoppers will deliver it to your door, often in as little as 2 hours!
Black Rum Near Me
Buy your favorite Black Rum online with Instacart. Order Black Rum from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about black rum
Authentic Caribbean Rum carries the ACR symbol on the label. ACR Rums are produced by members of the West Indies Rum and Spirits Producers Association (WIRSPA). To earn the ACR label, a rum must meet the following production standards:
- Rum does not contain any color and flavor additives.
- The age statement on the label refers to the youngest rum in the blend.
- Rum must be aged a minimum of one year in either wood vats or barrels.
A "Deluxe" ACR rum meets the above standards, and 100% of the rum is aged 5 years or more.
Our Instacart app can help you find participating rum retailers in your local area. When placing a rum order, please note the following restrictions:
- To place an alcohol order through Instacart, you must be 21 years or older.
- If your selected rum is out of stock, your shopper will contact you directly to discuss a replacement. If an acceptable replacement is not available, your shopper will refund your money.
- At this time, we cannot take special requests for rum.
- Rum cannot be used as a substitute for a nonalcoholic item.
- You must be able to provide an acceptable form of ID when your rum is delivered.
- Shoppers cannot deliver rum to a visibly intoxicated person.
Instacart accepts state and military ID cards, as well as U.S. driver's licenses. A U.S. passport is also acceptable unless you are placing a Costco or Walmart order. The state of California does not permit the use of U.S. passports as identification for alcohol orders.
Your ID information will be scanned or entered manually when your rum gets delivered. Manual entry of identification information is not allowed for Costco, Walmart, and California-based rum orders.