Red Grapes Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart guide to red grapes
About red grapes
Grapes are a type of fruit that grows in clusters on a vine and can vary in color, including black, blue, green, red, pink, or purple. What are known as "white" grapes are actually green and are derived from the red grape.
Technically a berry, grapes are a fruit high in sugar containing about 23 grams of sugar per cup. However, red grapes carry some important nutritional benefits and have been used for ages to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. They are a versatile fruit that can be included in many dishes for added nutrition and flavor. Hearty in cold and warm temperatures, grapes are a staple in most kitchens and have a wide range of use since they come in more than 80 varieties.
Following are some types of red grapes:
- Organic Red Seedless Grapes: Also known as flame red seedless grapes, these are mildly tart, sweet, and juicy. They are a typical choice to accompany sandwiches.
- Camposol Globe Shaped Red Seedless Grapes: These are a super-sweet variety with a flavor comparable to strawberries.
- Ruby Seedless Grapes: This variety is slightly smaller than the flame grapes and has a deeper, richer color and a crisper texture.
- Moon Drop Grapes: Moon drop grapes are oblong, resembling tiny eggplants, and are a great addition to a cheese plate. They are naturally sweet and juicy with a delightful crunch.
- Red Muscato Grapes: These are known for their sweet taste and floral undernotes. They have a slight rose flavor and make great candied grapes.
Red Grapes Near Me
Buy your favorite red grapes online with Instacart. Order red grapes from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.