Seafood Kabob Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart guide to seafood kabobs
About seafood kabobs
A kabob is a meat dish made by putting pieces of marinated meat on a skewer and then grilling or roasting them. Beef, chicken, lamb, and pork are the most common meats for kabobs. However, seafood kabobs are also very popular. The best types of seafood to use when making a kabob include:
- Scallops: Saltwater mollusks that have a delicate, slightly sweet flavor.
- Shrimp: A small saltwater crustacean that tastes similar to chicken.
- Swordfish: A nutrient-rich fish with a mildly sweet flavor and moist, meaty texture.
- Prawns: Freshwater shrimp that are larger, sweeter, and meatier.
- Salmon: A variety of high-protein, oily fish species rich in omega-3 fatty acids and have a mild taste.
- Tuna: A range of delicious, meaty, saltwater fish species with a mild flavor and melt in your mouth.
Many people also add pieces of peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, potatoes, and zucchini to their kabobs for extra flavor.
Whether you're planning a backyard barbecue with friends or in need of a last-minute dinner idea, get what you need when you order online via Instacart! An Instacart shopper will make your day a little easier by shopping for top-quality seafood kabobs from your favorite regional and national retailers. Get your seafood kabobs delivered in as little as two hours when you order through Instacart!
Seafood Kabob Near Me
Buy your favorite seafood kabob online with Instacart. Order seafood kabob from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.