Crab Meat Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart guide to crab meat products
About crab meat
Crab meat is rich in vitamins and minerals, plus it's low in saturated fat. This lean meat helps provide the body with the nutrients it needs to protect against heart disease. You can get as much as 30 grams of protein from just a 4.5-ounce serving of King crab. If you're looking for a natural source of Omega-3 polyunsaturated acids, add this popular shellfish to your diet. It also has many other nutrients, including:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
When shopping the Instacart app for crab meat, make sure to note the grade, as each one provides a unique product. The three primary rates include:
Try adding crab meat to any meal, such as these scrumptious dishes:
- Crab and Leek Tart: Start your busy day off right with the quintessential taste of Britain. This tempting breakfast tart delivers a burst of flavor thanks to ingredients like brown and white crab meat, aged cheddar, and freshly milled black pepper.
- Crab and Pea Risotto with Basil: Crab and pasta are the ideal way to get primed for a busy work or fun-filled afternoon. This light and fresh meal is sure to satisfy your taste buds with a combination of red chili, soft Mascarpone cheese, and zesty lemon.
- Low Country Boil: Ask anyone from Georgia the best way to cook crab meat, and you're likely to hear "low country boil." This classic Southern dish features crab, sausage, shrimp, red potatoes, and corn on the cob. Chefs recommend you cook up this one-pot delight over an outdoor cooker.
- Kid-Friendly Suppers: Some kids shy away from seafood. Unless it's breaded and fried, that is. The mild, buttery taste of crab is an excellent choice for introducing them to this food group. Crap puffs are pint-size, seafood salad sandwiches filled with yummy ingredients that children love, such as mayonnaise, celery, and pickles.
- Posh Crab Pasty: As an appetizer or a party favor, pasties are serious crowd-pleasers. You can fill these crispy little finger foods with crab meat, butter, eggs, and aromatic spices like tarragon and parsley. Your serving platter will empty fast when you bring crab to any occasion.
The edible parts of a crab are called the "meat." Thanks to its delicate texture and sweet taste, chefs worldwide use it to create a variety of culinary masterpieces. Every species is naturally low in fat and provides loads of protein. Like most marine animals, crustaceans are also rich in minerals. Let's get to know all about heart-healthy crab meat.
Crab Meat Near Me
Buy your favorite crab meat online with Instacart. Order crab meat from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.