American Whiskey Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart guide to American whiskey
American whiskey is made from a variety of grains, each contributing unique flavors to the final product. If you're searching for an American whiskey but don't know where to start, Instacart is here to help. Our buying guide can help you find the perfect whiskey for any occasion. We also make shopping easy. Use the Instacart app to add whiskey to your cart, and our dedicated shoppers will deliver it to your home, often in as little as 2 hours!
American Whiskey Near Me
Buy your favorite American Whiskey online with Instacart. Order American Whiskey from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about American whiskey
Protect your American whiskey from temperature extremes and sunlight by storing it in a cool, dark place such as a pantry or cupboard. Always keep your opened whiskeys tightly sealed to prevent evaporation of the alcohol. Drink opened whiskeys within two years.
Instacart makes it easy to get your favorite whiskey delivered straight to your home. When you purchase whiskey with us, please note the following:
- We can only sell alcohol to you if you are 21 years or older.
- At this time, we are unable to fulfill special requests for alcohol.
- If the whiskey you ordered is out of stock, your shopper will work with you to find an acceptable replacement. If a replacement is unavailable, your shopper will remove the item from your order and refund your money.
- Whiskey cannot substitute for a nonalcoholic item.
- When your whiskey is delivered, you must provide an acceptable ID to your shopper.
- For everyone's safety, our shoppers cannot deliver whiskey to a visibly intoxicated person.
Instacart accepts U.S. driver's licenses, state-issued IDs, and military IDs. You can also use your U.S. passport unless your whiskey is part of a Walmart, Costco, or California-based order.
Your shopper will scan or manually enter your ID information when they deliver your whiskey. California, Walmart, and Costco prohibit the manual entry of ID information.