Cachaca Delivery or Pickup
Buy Cachaca at stores near you
The Instacart buying guide to Cachaca
Cachaca has been growing in popularity in the United States. With an ever-growing number of brands on the shelves, choosing a Cachaca can be confusing. Our buying guide will help you understand Cachaca labels and choose the right one for you. Instacart also makes buying Cachaca easier than ever. Just use our app to add Cachaca to your cart, and our dedicated shoppers will take care of the rest. You may even be able to get your order in as little as 2 hours!
Cachaca Near Me
Buy your favorite Cachaca online with Instacart. Order Cachaca from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about Cachaca
Until 2013, Cachaca was labeled as "Brazilian Rum" in the United States. Pirassununga 51 Brazilian Rum and Pitu Silver Cachaca Rum still include rum on their labels, even though they are technically Cachaca. Here are the main differences between Cachaca and rum:
Look in our easy-to-use app to find participating Cachaca retailers in your local area. If you are ordering Cachaca with Instacart, please note the following restrictions:
- You must be at least 21 years old to buy Cachaca online.
- If your Cachaca is unavailable, your shopper will contact you directly to discuss an appropriate replacement. If a replacement cannot be found, your shopper will refund your money.
- Cachaca cannot be substituted for a non-alcoholic item.
- When your shopper arrives with your Cachaca, you must provide an acceptable form of identification.
- Instacart shoppers cannot deliver Cachaca to a visibly intoxicated person.
Instacart accepts U.S. driver's licenses, state-issued IDs, and military IDs. A U.S. passport may be used as identification on all orders except those from Walmart, Costco, and within the state of California.
Upon delivery, your shopper must scan your identification card or manually enter your identification information. California, Walmart, and Costco do not allow the manual entry of identification information.