Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Sprouts Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart guide to sprout products
Sprouts Near Me
Buy your favorite Sprouts online with Instacart. Order Bean Sprouts, Alfalfa Sprouts, Sunflower Sprouts, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
Browse more Sprouts categories:
FAQs about sprouts
There are numerous health benefits to eating sprouts which are a rich source of nutrients. The health benefits vary slightly between different types of sprout:
- Alfalfa: Vitamins A and C, fiber, calcium, and protein.
- Mung beans: Folate, fiber, B vitamins, antimicrobial properties, potassium.
- Radish sprouts: Folic acid, soluble fiber, vitamins A, C, and K.
- Wheatgrass: Calcium, iron, vitamins A, C, and E, magnesium, chlorophyll, amino acids.
- Chia Seed Sprouts: Calcium, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, fiber.
- Lentil Sprouts: Amino acids methionine and cysteine, thiamine, protein.
Sprouts are also rich in antioxidants, the chemicals that promote good physical and mental health. They help the body ward off health problems such as diabetes and heart disease and even protect against nerve damage.
Fresh is best with sprouts, so if you plan to eat your sprouts immediately, then you can just place them in the fridge in the packaging they came in until you are ready to use them. If you want to keep your sprouts for longer, then you need to rinse them thoroughly, then either gently pat them with paper towels or allow them to dry for a couple of hours. Then, place them in a lidded container that's lined with paper towels, and they can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.