Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Light Rum Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart buying guide to light rum
Rum is produced in over 80 countries worldwide and with an array of production methods. Choosing the perfect rum for your needs can be a challenge with such a wide variety of options on the shelves. Our buying guides will help you understand rum labels and flavors, so you never get a bad bottle.
Buying light rum with Instacart is a snap. Add a rum to your cart using our Instacart app, and our shoppers will do the shopping for you. With same-day delivery, you can place an order and be making cocktails in no time!
Light Rum Near Me
Buy your favorite Light Rum online with Instacart. Order Light Rum from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about light rum
Most grocery stores that allow alcohol sales only allow the sale of wine or beer. A few states, however, do allow the sale of rum in grocery stores:
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Not all grocery stores in these states sell alcohol, as a separate liquor license is required. When buying alcohol in these states, be sure to check your local laws regarding alcohol sales. Many states have laws that limit alcohol sales. In all other states, rum is sold at a liquor store. The Instacart app makes it easy to find participating retailers in your area.
No matter which state you live in, Instacart can help you find a light rum retailer in your local area. When placing an order for light rum with us, please take note of the following restrictions:
- Only adults 21 years and older can order rum online.
- At this time, Instacart is unable to fill special requests for light rum.
- Occasionally, the item you ordered will be unavailable. If this happens, your shopper will contact you directly to discuss a suitable replacement. If a replacement cannot be found, your shopper will remove the item and refund your money.
- Light rum cannot substitute for a non-alcoholic item.
- Acceptable identification must be given to your Instacart shopper when your order is delivered.
- Instacart shoppers cannot deliver light rum to an intoxicated person.
Instacart accepts military IDs, state-issued ID cards, and U.S. driver's licenses. Except for Costco, Walmart, and California-based orders, you may also use a U.S. passport as your identification.
Your Instacart shopper is required to enter your identification information when they deliver your order. ID information can be scanned or entered manually. Costco, Walmart, and California prohibit the manual entry of identification information.