Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Canadian Whiskey Delivery or Pickup
Compass Box Whiskey Company Stranger & Stranger Blended Malt Whisky With Wheat & Barley Spirit
The Instacart guide to Canadian whisky
Canadian whisky has been imported into the United States since the Civil War. Today, approximately 70% of all Canadian whisky produced is exported in the U.S. Our buying guide can help you find a great Canadian whisky in your area. Use the Instacart app to add a whisky to your cart, and our friendly shoppers will do the rest. In many cases, your order can be delivered in 2 hours or less!
Canadian Whiskey Near Me
Buy your favorite Canadian Whiskey online with Instacart. Order Canadian Whiskey from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about Canadian whisky
The difference in spelling depends on the spirit's geographical roots. "Whisky" is the preferred spelling for spirits made in Scotland, Canada, and Japan. Irish and American distillers prefer "whiskey."
Instacart can help you order cocktail ingredients in the morning and be sipping with friends in the afternoon. Use our Instacart app to find participating Canadian whisky retailers in your area. When placing an alcohol order, please remember the following:
- You must be 21 years old to order Canadian whisky online.
- Instacart cannot fulfill special requests for Canadian whisky.
- If your selected item is out of stock, your shopper will contact you directly to discuss a replacement. If a suitable replacement is unavailable, your shopper will delete the item from your order and refund your money.
- Canadian whisky cannot substitute for a nonalcoholic item.
- When your whisky is delivered, you must provide identification that includes your age.
- Our shoppers will not deliver whisky to a visibly intoxicated person.
Instacart accepts military IDs, state-issued IDs, and U.S. driver's licenses. A U.S. passport can also be used unless it is a California-based, Costco, or Walmart order.
Your shopper will scan your card or manually enter your ID information when they deliver your items. California, Costco, and Walmart do not allow the manual entry of ID information.