Skip To Main Content

Monica Delivery

The Instacart guide to Monica wine

Add to your cart a fine bottle of Monica from our carefully curated wines. Ordering through Instacart saves you time and money, and guarantees you same-day delivery!

Monica Near Me

Buy your favorite monica online with Instacart. Order monica from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.

FAQs About Monica

Monica wines are 85% Monica grapes. Other varieties of grape grown in Sardinia make up the remaining 15% of the blend.

The perfect serving temperature for red Monica wine is slightly cooler than room temperature. Slightly chill your bottle, and serve it between 62 degrees Celsius and 68 degrees Celsius.
Instacart logo

Get deliveries with Instacart

  • iOS Logo
    iOS
  • Play Store Logo
    Android

Top departments



Legal

    • Terms of Use
    • Privacy Policy
    Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.