Barramundi Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart guide to barramundi
Barramundi is often overlooked when shopping for seafood, but with its ample health benefits and tasty flavor, it is a good way to incorporate fish into your diet. Barramundi sometimes contains more omega 3s than other types of white fish. It also offers high levels of DHA and EPA, two long-form fatty acids that can provide many health benefits.
Barramundi is an Asian sea bass. It is commonly found in dishes in Australia and the Indo-Pacific areas, with its name translating to large-scaled silverfish. It offers the following benefits:
- Sustainability: Barramundi is one of the most sustainable fish choices. It is 100 percent traceable, with most barramundi suppliers practicing humane and natural sourcing.
- Loaded with Omega 3s: Barramundi is loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids while still being low in Omega 6, which should be consumed in moderation.
- Filled with lean protein: Barramundi is a good source of lean protein. A five-ounce piece of barramundi contains just about 140 calories, which is less than when compared to many other common types of market fish.
- Antibiotic and hormone-free: Because barramundi is an easily accessible fish, it is often raised without antibiotics or hormones.
- Low mercury levels: Barramundi is low on the food chain, which means that it is usually low in mercury levels.
- Filling dish: The meaty texture of barramundi can also make it more filling and satisfying than other types of fish.
Barramundi Near Me
Buy your favorite barramundi online with Instacart. Order barramundi from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.