Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Cauliflower Florettes Delivery or Pickup
The Instacart guide to cauliflower florettes
Cauliflower Florettes Near Me
Buy your favorite Cauliflower Florettes online with Instacart. Order Cauliflower Florettes from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about cauliflower florettes
Methods for cooking cauliflower florettes include:
- Bake a savory treat: Cauliflower florettes taste great in baked items, such as hand pies with pumpkin and carrot. Alternatively, try combining them with sweet potatoes and olives and baking them to savory perfection in a cheesy pizza.
- Cook a rich stew: Make a comforting stew by combining your cauliflower florettes with other chunky vegetables, such as potatoes and carrots. You can also make a creamy soup by pureeing this veggie with chickpeas.
- Saute a spicy meal: For an easy-to-prepare meal, fry your cauliflower florettes with mushrooms, spinach, basil, and oregano in extra virgin olive oil. Add linguine to your stir-fry, or enjoy it with crusty bread.
- Steam up a healthy dish: Steaming spiced cauliflower can provide you with a delicious side dish or a main course. For example, you can mash the steamed florettes for a tasty alternative to traditional mashed potatoes.
Cauliflower florettes can provide the following health benefits:
- Cardiovascular system: Cauliflower florettes contain high amounts of fiber, which can lower cholesterol and blood pressure, so this veggie can help protect your heart system from stroke, coronary heart disease, and hypertension.
- Cancer: The glucosinolates in this veggie, which are currently being studied, may protect people from developing cancer. Additionally, its fiber content can reduce the risk of developing colon cancer. The antioxidant I3C and others in this vegetable can help lower the risk of developing reproductive cancers in both females and males.
- Constipation: The fiber in cauliflower florettes can protect people from the onset of constipation and other gastrointestinal diseases.
- Dementia: The glucosinolates in cauliflower florettes may provide some protection against the development of dementia. However, more research is necessary for this area.
- Diabetes: The fiber content in this veggie could improve insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of developing diabetes.