Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Wei-Chuan Chicken Meatball Delivery or Pickup
Wei-Chuan Chicken Meatball Near Me
Buy your favorite Wei-Chuan Chicken Meatball online with Instacart. Order Wei-Chuan Chicken Meatball from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about chicken meatballs
Keep your fresh chicken meatballs in their original package in the coldest part of your refrigerator. Use fresh meatballs within three to five days of purchase. If you can't use your meatballs within a week, freeze them individually for later use. Place fresh chicken meatballs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and then transfer frozen meatballs to a plastic freezer bag.
Keep frozen chicken meatballs in their original package or another freezer-safe container and use them within a month. Store leftover cooked chicken meatballs in an airtight container in your refrigerator and use them within five days.
Because they have less fat than their beef or pork counterparts, chicken meatballs can quickly become dry during cooking. Use the following tips to keep your chicken meatballs moist and tender:
- Don't overcook: Follow package directions for cooking or reheating chicken meatballs. Package directions are specific to microwave wattage, the number of meatballs being cooked, and oven temperatures. Alter cooking times as needed if your microwave wattage is different from the directions or you are cooking a different number of meatballs.
- Use a thermometer: Chicken meatballs are done when an instant-read thermometer inserted in their center reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook slowly: High heat will dry out meatballs. Cook chicken meatballs over slow heat if possible.
- Add water: Add a few tablespoons of water when reheating frozen meatballs in the microwave to keep them moist.
- Keep them covered: Keeping chicken meatballs covered as they cook will help prevent moisture loss.
Chicken meatballs can become freezer burned when they are not properly stored in the freezer. An unsealed freezer bag or container will allow the dry, cold air in your freezer to pull moisture from chicken meatballs. Freezer burn can also occur when chicken meatballs are thawed and are then refrozen. Although safe to eat, freezer-burned chicken meatballs will have an off-taste and texture.
To prevent freezer burn, always keep your frozen chicken meatballs in the smallest container possible to reduce air exposure. When storing chicken meatballs in a freezer bag, press the bag to remove as much air as possible. Keep meatballs frozen until you are ready to use them. Don't allow your chicken meatballs to thaw and refreeze.