Barefoot Merlot Delivery or Pickup
Barefoot Merlot Near Me
Buy your favorite Barefoot Merlot online with Instacart. Order Barefoot Merlot from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about merlot wines
Store your merlot store away from direct sunlight, in a cool basement or wine fridge set between 60-70°F. Properly stored merlot can last for 10 years or more.
Instacart is dedicated to making the buying process easy. The Instacart app lists participating wine retailers in your area. Once your order is placed, one of our dedicated shoppers will deliver your item straight to your door. When ordering merlot with us, please take note of the following restrictions:
- You must be 21 years or older to order wine with Instacart.
- At this time, we cannot take special requests for wine.
- Wine cannot substitute a non-alcoholic item.
- When your shopper arrives with your wine order, you must show them a valid form of ID.
- Instacart shoppers will not deliver wine to any visibly intoxicated person.
Instacart accepts military IDs, state-issued ID cards, and U.S. driver's licenses. Except for Costco, Walmart, and California-based orders, you may also use your U.S. passport as identification.
When your shopper arrives with your order, they will scan your ID or enter your information manually. The state of California, Costco, and Walmart prohibit the manual entry of ID information.