Nova Mobility Aids Delivery or Pickup
Nova Mobility Aids Near Me
Buy your favorite Nova Mobility Aids online with Instacart. Order Nova Walking Canes, Crutches, Walkers, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about mobility aids
Many private insurance companies provide coverage for mobility aids. Before purchasing an aid, find out which aids and brands your insurance plan covers. If you are paying for your mobility aid out-of-pocket, there are choices available to fit every budget. Talk with your healthcare provider to determine which aids will work best for you at a price you can afford.
Signs that you may need a mobility aid include:
- You have had two or more falls within six months or a fall that caused significant injury.
- You have balance or stability issues and often use objects such as doorways for support.
- You are avoiding activities you used to enjoy due to mobility issues.
- You are exhausted after standing or walking.
- You experience pain when standing or walking.
It is important to reassess your needs regularly to ensure that you are getting the maximum benefit from your mobility aid. Signs you need a different mobility aid include:
- You are no longer able to walk short distances with your current equipment.
- You have increased or new tiredness after walking short distances.
- You have fallen or feel like you may fall when using your current aid.
- You avoid activities that you used to do with the help of your mobility aid.
- You have new or worsening pain doing everyday tasks.