Get in as fast as 1 hour
It’s all local
Shop your favorites
Connect with shoppers
Blue Buffalo Pet Care for Delivery or Pickup
Blue Buffalo Pet Care Near Me
Buy your favorite Blue Buffalo Pet Care online with Instacart. Order Blue Buffalo Pet Accessories, Pet Keepsakes, Pet Training Aids, and more from local and national retailers near you and enjoy on-demand, contactless delivery or pickup within 2 hours.
FAQs about pet care
With all the possibilities out there, it can seem impossible to choose a leash for your dog. Since different activities are easier with different leash types, you might decide to have various leashes to use. You'll want to make sure your leashes have a secure clasp, but otherwise, the "best" leash comes down to personal preference and comfort. Options include:
- Standard leashes: Standard leashes are typically around 4-6ft in length, and come in materials like nylon, leather, rope, or hemp.
- Retractable leashes: Also called flexi leashes, retractable leashes give dogs freedom to explore. However, they can be bulky and difficult to hold and can easily get caught on obstacles.
- Adjustable leashes: Adjustable leashes let you shorten the length temporarily as they offer clasps on both ends and rings at different intervals.
- Split leashes: Split leashes let you walk multiple dogs at once without juggling different handles.
Dogs all have unique personalities, so no one toy will please each and every dog. Try to find a toy that fits your pet's personality, and invest some play time to figure out a favorite. Having a few different toys to choose from will help you discover your dog's preferred item. Some options include:
- Balls: Balls are a classic choice! Soft plush balls work well for teething puppies, while older dogs can use slightly harder tennis balls.
- Chew toys: Chew toys come in various shapes, and they help make sure your pup chews on something safe (and not your shoes or sofa).
- Puzzle toys: Puzzle toys challenge your pet, keeping their brain stimulated. You'll find both electronic and physical puzzle toys.
- Rope toys: Rope toys fit a dog's natural playing tendencies, letting you start a game of tug of war.
You should consider factors such as your dog's age, size, sleeping habits, and health when choosing a dog bed. Before ordering, measuring your dog from their nose to the base of their tail while they are in their sleeping position. Add about 8-12in to find the right length or diameter, rounding up if you're not sure.
You'll want to observe your dog while they sleep to assess the right bed shape. Your pet's age also plays a big role in finding a bed that will keep them comfortable. Young, healthy dogs tend to do well with plump materials, but other dogs may need extra support from an orthopedic dog bed.
Litter boxes sit right at the top of cat owners' must-have list, but you might not put too much thought into choosing the right litter box. Cats can actually be quite particular about the depth, shape, and size of their litter boxes. Some cats prefer litter boxes with covers, while others don't.
To choose a good litter box for your kitty, consider their size. You want the litter box to be big enough that your cat can comfortably fit inside and have some room to move and dig around without stepping out. A general rule is to get a litter box at least as long as the length from the tip of their extended tail to their nose, with a width at least as wide as the cat is long.
Thanks to Instacart, you can shop for all your go-to pet care products and brands online to save time and money. Make your day a little easier when you shop for pet care products via Instacart today!