This product can expose you to chemicals including ethyl acrylate, lead, propylene oxide, ethylene oxide, 1,4 dioxane, arsenic and cadmium which are known to the state of california to cause cancer, and lead, ethylene oxide and cadmium which are known to the state of california to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. FIrst Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician, emergency room or poison control at (800-424-9300/703-741-5970) immediately. Rinse mouth. If inhaled, remove to fresh air. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. In case of skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and launder before reuse. Wash with soap and water for 15 minutes. Danger: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Call physician immediately. Vapor harmful. Read carefully other cautions on back panel. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. May irritate eyes and skin. Keep away from heat, sparks, or open flames. Use only with adequate ventilation. Keep out of reach of children & pets.