Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Hazards to Humans: Concentrate causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Hazards to Domestic Animals: For use on cats & kittens: Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age. Do not reapply product for one day. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap or a non-pesticidal shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. First Aid: If in eyes hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes; remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye; call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on skin or clothing take off contaminated clothing; rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes; call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. If swallowed call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice; have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow; do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor; do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled move person to fresh air; if person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth if possible; call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Hot Line Number: Have the product container with you when calling a poison control center, or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.