Keep out of reach of children. Caution: See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans. Caution. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Hazards to domestic animals. For external use on cats only. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for cats. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your cat can result in serious illness and even death. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment. Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-888-908-Tick (8425) for emergency medical treatment information. Note to Physician: Treat the patient symptomatically.