Do not use - if solution changes or becomes cloudy, if single-until dispenser is not intact. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if - you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. When using this product - do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, once opened, discard, do not reuse. Do not use - if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, if single-unit dispenser is not intact.