When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens swelling, rash or fever develops. Do not use for teething in children under 6 years of age. Warnings Methemoglobinemia warning: Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops: pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis) headache rapid heart rate shortness of breath dizziness or lightheadedness fatigue or lack of energy. Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.