Instacart Launches Father’s Day Gaming Wishlist Featuring Jason Derulo’s Favorite Gifts from Best Buy
Father’s Day is this Sunday, which means time is running out to find a thoughtful gift for dad. To make the search easier this year, Instacart collaborated with new dad, singer, songwriter, dancer, and gaming-enthusiast Jason Derulo to round up his top Father’s Day wish list from Best Buy via Instacart. Jason’s gift guide will take you
dancing gaming, featuring a range of top gadgets for dads whose interests span tech and video games – including everything from Nintendo Switch to JBL’s Flip6 Portable Waterproof Speaker. The best part is you can shop Jason’s Father’s Day wishlist and have gifts delivered to dad same-day, meaning it’s not too late to show dad some love for the big day. Mmm whatcha say? Let’s check out Jason’s top picks ⤵️
“I’m so excited to be coming up on my second Father’s Day with my son Jason King and to also be sharing my wishlist from Best Buy via Instacart. This list is for all the dads out there who love to relax and unwind with their favorite video games and enjoy getting into new gadgets. So whether you’re celebrating your dad in-person or afar this year, I hope my specially curated list makes it easy to shop for the father figures in your lives by surprising them with a gift to level up their tech.” – Jason Derulo, singer, songwriter, and dancer
Between now and June 19, folks can shop for gifts from Instacart and Jason Derulo’s gift guide. Here’s how to level up your Father’s Day gifting this year:
- Slidin’ Into Jason Derulo’s Wishlist: Simply open the Instacart App and you’ll see a banner on the homepage directing you to shop Father’s Day gifts at Best Buy. The banner will take you to a carousel featuring top Best Buy gifting recommendations including Jason’s top picks.
- Let Us Take You Shopping:
- For Gifts Under $130:
- Personalize and Make it a Gift. Once you’ve selected a gift and have started the checkout process, tap the “Make it a gift” option, which will prompt you to enter dad’s name and phone number, select a festive digital card image, and add a special message.
- Place Your Order and Notify Dad. Once the order is placed, Instacart will send a gift notification to the recipient so they can view the special message and track the gift’s arrival to their doorstep.
- For Gifts Over $130:
- Checkout and Deliver to Your Door. After selecting your gift for dad, deliver the items directly to your door and surprise him with the gift in-person. Make it extra special by wrapping it for your dad!
- For Gifts Under $130:
Shop Your Favorite Best Buy Products For a Chance to Win a Shopping Spree
And that’s not all, tech-savvy folks! To celebrate all the rad dads out there, Instacart is hosting a Father’s Day sweepstakes.
Between now and June 19, three Instacart customers who spend $100 or more on Best Buy products will automatically be entered for the chance to win a pair of Sony Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbuds and a $500 gift card. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends June 19, 2022. U.S. only. 18+. For more information on the sweepstakes, click here for the official rules.
Browse & Shop Other Father’s Day Gifting Ideas
Instacart is also a great destination for shopping Father’s Day gifts that span other hobbies and interests – like grilling, sports, gardening, mixology, and more. Check out our Father’s Day gift guide for gifting inspiration and easy one-click shopping from a wide selection of beloved retailers, including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Lowe’s, Sports Basement, Office Depot, and more.
Happy Father’s Day from Jason Derulo and Instacart! 🎧👾🎮
Most Recent in Company Updates
Q&A with Caper’s Co-Founder: AI and Contact-Free Checkout at Fenway Park￼
This spring, we announced that iconic Fenway Park now offers Caper Counter’s AI-powered, contact-free checkout for fans in partnership with Aramark Sports + Entertainment. With the introduction of Caper Counter, baseball fans, concertgoers and more…...Jun 28, 2022
Expanding with Walmart Canada to Pilot a New Virtual Convenience Store, Powered by Instacart Platform
Today, we’re excited to share that we’ve expanded our collaboration with Walmart in Canada to launch Walmart Now - a new virtual convenience store pilot powered by Instacart Platform and facilitated directly through existing Walmart…...Jun 23, 2022
Instacart’s Summer BBQ Report is Hot off the Grill 🇺🇸🍔
It’s officially summer and grilling season is about to take off as we near the July 4th weekend — a holiday synonymous with delicious BBQ spreads and fun summer activities. To give you a sense…...Jun 22, 2022