Instacart Reveals Most Popular Hot Sauces for National Hot Sauce Day 2020
Is there a more fiery debate than which hot sauce is the “best?”
For the second year running, Instacart dug into its annual purchase data to put the fiery debate to rest ahead of National Hot Sauce Day (Jan 22).
So, how do the results differ from last year’s list? Here’s the spicy scoop…
- Frank’s is on fire! The Whole30-compliant hot sauce is new to the throne this year, unseating last year’s #1, Cholula
- Huy Fong Foods’ Sriracha, Tabasco, Tapatio, and Crystal remain steady in people’s carts this year — holding spots 3, 4, 5 and 8 respectively
- Texas Pete is demoted from 6th to 7th place this year as ALDI’s Burman’s brand, a newcomer to the list, swoops into 6th place
- Similarly, Taco Bell is pushed from 9th to 10th most popular with the addition of Louisiana as a top-10 brand
- Last year’s list included La Costeña and Ninja Squirrel in 7th and 10th place, but with the addition of Burman’s and Louisiana, the brands didn’t make the cut this year.
Did your favorites make the list?
You may also like...
Instacart’s Impact on America’s Grocery Industry, by the Numbers
As the North American leader in online grocery, Instacart’s many benefits for families and shoppers have been well documented. However, our company’s impact on grocers, grocery workers, and the overall U.S. grocery industry has been…...Sep 23, 2021
Instacart Community Proud to Support Afghan Refugees and Address Food Insecurity Challenges
As the United States welcomes thousands of Afghan refugees, food insecurity is quickly emerging as one of the greatest challenges during this humanitarian crisis, especially as many local communities receiving and resettling refugees are still…...Sep 14, 2021
Introducing Kroger Delivery Now and the Instacart Convenience Hub
Customers turn to Instacart for an effortless and affordable grocery shopping experience with unparalleled selection from the retailers they know and love. We know sometimes they’re looking for a full fridge and pantry stock-up, and…...Sep 14, 2021