Instacart Reveals Most Popular Hot Sauces for National Hot Sauce Day 2020
Is there a more fiery debate than which hot sauce is the “best?”
For the second year running, Instacart dug into its annual purchase data to put the fiery debate to rest ahead of National Hot Sauce Day (Jan 22).
So, how do the results differ from last year’s list? Here’s the spicy scoop…
- Frank’s is on fire! The Whole30-compliant hot sauce is new to the throne this year, unseating last year’s #1, Cholula
- Huy Fong Foods’ Sriracha, Tabasco, Tapatio, and Crystal remain steady in people’s carts this year — holding spots 3, 4, 5 and 8 respectively
- Texas Pete is demoted from 6th to 7th place this year as ALDI’s Burman’s brand, a newcomer to the list, swoops into 6th place
- Similarly, Taco Bell is pushed from 9th to 10th most popular with the addition of Louisiana as a top-10 brand
- Last year’s list included La Costeña and Ninja Squirrel in 7th and 10th place, but with the addition of Burman’s and Louisiana, the brands didn’t make the cut this year.
Did your favorites make the list?
Most Recent in Company Updates
Instacart Named to Newsweek’s Most Loved Workplaces 2021
We’re honored to share that Instacart has been featured in Newsweek’s Most Loved Workplaces list for 2021. The list shines a light on the top 100 companies recognized for employee happiness and satisfaction at work. …...Oct 25, 2021
Grocery Outlet Launches Its First Ecommerce Offering with Instacart
Today, we’re excited to introduce Grocery Outlet, the leading extreme value retailer in the U.S., to our marketplace - marking the first time that the company will offer an ecommerce solution to its customers. Through…...Oct 21, 2021
Welcome Caper AI to Instacart!
We’re excited to share that today we announced our acquisition of Caper AI (“Caper”), a leading AI-powered cart and checkout platform. Over the years, Instacart has been at the forefront of helping retailers move their…...Oct 19, 2021