Conventional oven (preferred method):
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets in a single layer on baking sheet.
3. Place sheet on middle rack and bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
4. Turn nuggets halfway through heating time.
1. Place frozen nuggets in a single layer on microwave-safe plate.
2. Heat, uncovered, on high for 1 1/2 minutes for four nuggets, or 4 minutes for the entire package.
3. Turn nuggets halfway through heating time.
4. Let stand 1-2 minutes before serving.
Use caution as product will be hot.
Ovens vary. Heating times approximate.
Keep frozen until ready to use.
Heat thoroughly before eating.