Enjoy Life decadent blondies:
Makes about 12-16 blondies.
Vegan & gluten-free!
1 cup + 1 tbsp. Gluten-free flour blend
1/4 tsp. xanthan gum.
1/2 tsp. Baking soda.
1/4 tsp. Gluten-free baking powder.
1/2 tsp. Salt.
1/3 cup grapeseed oil.
1 cup firmly packed golden brown sugar.
1 tbsp. Vanilla extract.
1 cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate mega chunks.
Flax gel (1/3 cup warm water, 2 tbsp. Finely ground flax).
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9" square baking pan with parchment or non-stick spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flax gel, vanilla extract and oil in a large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, combine gluten-free flour blend, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
5. Add brown sugar to wet ingredients.
Mix until uniform.
6. Combine flour mixture with wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Stir in chunks.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown.
Allow to cool. Cut and serve.
Store in a cool, dry place.