Caution: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not put in mouth or ingest. May irrates eyes. Do not get in eyes. Always close container after use. Never handle pac with wet hands. Store in a cool, dry place. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk and call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin welll with water.