Bake: Oven (Preheat 400°F)
Remove lid, save for later.
Bake 20 minutes without lid.
Bake 1 hour 48 minutes more with lid.*
1. Remove lid. Bend slightly in middle and keep for use during second part of cooking.
2. Place frozen tray* on baking sheet on center rack of preheated oven.
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Carefully remove tray from oven.
5. Replace lid on tray so it is elevated over lasagna.
6. Bake for an additional 1 hour 48 minutes.*
7. Carefully remove tray from oven.
8. Let stand 15 minutes to complete cooking before serving.
*If cooking from thawed, follow steps 1–5. For step 6, reduce lidded cooking time to 50 minutes, then continue with steps 7–8.
To Open: Pull tab.