Drink healthier, great-tasting tap water with this Brita® 10 cup water pitcher that is made without BPA. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita® cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. This Brita® pitcher has an ergonomic design which makes pouring easy. With the flip top lid, refilling is a breeze and just a glance at the electronic filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita® replacement filter. This large water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita® today.
• Made without BPA, the Grand water pitcher with filter holds 10 cups of water, enough to fill 3 24-ounce reusable water bottles
• Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita®, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* a year
• This space efficient Brita® pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy-fill locking lid and is easy to pour; Height 10.16"; Width 5.77"; Length/Depth 11"; Weight 2.48 pounds
• Brita® is the #1 water filter** reducing chlorine (taste & odor), Mercury, Copper, Zinc and Cadmium; always get cleaner***, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
• Compatible with Longlast and Standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlast filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; *16.9 oz water;**Based on IRI data;***vs. tap