keep frozen until ready to use.
for food safety and quality, heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
in the skillet (recommended method)
1. preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2. lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. cook burgers over medium heat for 10-11 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
in the microwave*
1. place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. microwave on high for 1 minute – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
in the oven
1. preheat oven to 375°f.
2. place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.
caution: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. children should be supervised.