Tip: Dab tablet on damp paper towel to determine color.
Put 1 tablet in a cup.
Add 1 tablespoon vinegar or water*. Let tablet dissolve.
Add 1/2 cup room temperature water.
Bend egg dipper & dip.
More time = deeper color. Suggested dye time is 5 min.
Remove & place in drying tray.
1. Draw on undyed egg to create a pattern or design.
2. Dye egg following the directions. The dye will not adhere where the crayon was placed.
Peel stickers from backing and apply firmly to eggshell.
Apply glitter while eggshell is wet for an all over sparkle effect.
Glitter shapes [Parental supervision required]:
1. Snip off tip of glue pen.
2. Using glue pen, draw shapes or designs.
3. Snip off corner of pouch and sprinkle over designs to make them sparkle.
Egg Arounds® [Parental supervision required]:
Shrink Egg Around® onto egg using one of the following:
• Place egg on spoon or hold egg with metal tongs and submerge in boiling water for 3 seconds.
• Place egg on heat resistant surface. Use hair dryer to blow hot air around egg. Wrapper will shrink after 5-10 seconds.
Tip: Not for use on extra-large eggs.
*Pink tablet: Use water only for best results.