Organic, fire roasted corn, onions and green peppers are combined with vegetables and black beans, then mildly seasoned with savory green chiles and Southwestern spices. Serve it with a dollop of sour cream and a stack of warm organic corn tortillas. Gluten free/dairy free/lactose free/tree nut free/vegan/plant based (Light in Sodium also available).
Since 1987, we at Amy's Kitchen have produced delicious, convenient foods for people who are sometimes too busy to cook. Amy's is a family-run business, and we supervise every aspect of our business and take pride in customer satisfaction. All the fruits, vegetables and grains we use are grown without the use of insecticides, GMOs and other harmful chemicals. We prepare these ingredients with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home for high-quality, home-style vegetarian and vegan meals. No meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs or peanuts are ever used in any Amy's products. Even though you're heating up our meals in your home, we want each bite to taste like you're a guest in ours.
• One 14.3-ounce BPA free can of Amy's Organic Fire Roasted Southwestern Vegetable Soup the whole family will love
• Organic, fire roasted corn, onions and green peppers are combined with vegetables and black beans
• Mildly seasoned with savory green chiles and Southwestern spices
• Non-GMO, Gluten free, Dairy and Lactose free, and Vegan
• Convenient and easy to prepare, simply heat and serve