keep frozen until ready to use. heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°f.
on the grill (recommended method)
1) preheat grill over medium heat.
2) place frozen burgers on the grill.
3) heat burgers for 10-12 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
- watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating.
in the skillet
1) preheat non-stick skillet over medium heat.
2) lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3) place frozen burgers in skillet.
4) heat burgers over medium heat for 13-15 minutes, turning burgers over approximately every 3 minutes throughout heating time to ensure even heating.
in the microwave*
1) place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2) microwave on high for 2 minutes, turning burger over halfway through heating time. let stand one minute.
- microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
*heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. microwave ovens vary. times given are approximate.
in the oven
1) preheat oven to 375°f.
2) place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 13- 15 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
caution: never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. children should be supervised