Celery is considered by chefs and home cooks alike as one of the “big four” staples when making stocks, sauces and countless other dishes. Not only are the stalks and ribs edible, but celery leaves can also be used as an herb to add a rich flavor to any dish. Please visit www.oceanmist.com/products/tag/organics for more information.
Ocean Mist Farms celery is grown in three different California regions so we can harvest field-fresh celery from January to March and June to December. We use drip irrigation to ensure consistency in color, girth, length and weight. Celery stalks and hearts are trimmed directly in the field and hand-packed into protective packaging. You can find more information on our growing regions here: www.oceanmist.com/growing-regions.
The Ocean Mist Organic® brand was introduced with a full line of fresh vegetables including leafy greens, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, fennel, herbs and spinach.
Our organic program continues to grow with new crops being added each year as we transition farmland to organic production in each of our growing regions.
Flavor, quality, food safety and resource management are key tenets of all of our farming practices to ensure the best for our customers and our future farming family generations.
Ocean Mist Organic® fresh produce is certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) and complies with all USDA requirements as outlined in the National Organic Program (NOP).
Find Us on Social Media:
• Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/oceanmistfarms/
• LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/company/oceanmistfarms
• YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/OceanMistFarms
• Twitter- https://twitter.com/OceanMistFarms
• Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/OceanMistFarms
• Pinterest- https://www.pinterest.com/artichokeclub/
For recipe inspiration visit: https://www.oceanmist.com/recipes.
Contact the sales Department at 831-633-2144 or emails us at [email protected]
• Nutritional Information: Celery contains no fat and is a good source of vitamin A and vitamin C. For information on the nutritional panel visit: www.oceanmist.com/products/celery.
• Available to the consumer is our “Where to Buy” page on our website. Search your local area to find a retailer that carries Ocean Mist Farms Season & Steam Microwavable product line, fresh Brussels Sprouts & Artichokes! www.oceanmist.com/where-to-buy.
• Food safety continues to be the highest priority for Ocean Mist Farms. The health and safety of our customers always comes first. For more information visit www.oceanmist.com/food-safety.
• For more information about Ocean Mist Farms, Farming and Harvest, Special Events, and cooking Class. Please visit our video library www.oceanmist.com/farming-and-harvest-videos or email us at [email protected]