Microwave cooking directions:
1. Do not vent. Cook on high for 4 min.
2. Peel back film, stir and replace film.
3. Cook on high for 1 1/2-2 min.
4. Let stand 1-2 min before eating.
Microwave oven (1100 watt):
1. Remove bowl from carton.
2. Do not vent, cook on high for 4 minutes.
3. Carefully remove bowl from microwave, stir contents, replace film and cook on high for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from microwave and let stand for 1-2 minutes before eating.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Remove bowl from carton and place on a baking sheet on center rack. Cook for 50 minutes.
3. Carefully remove from oven and let stand 1-2 minutes before eating.
Caution: product will be hot. Do not prepare in toaster ovens. Do not reheat the bowl.
Keep frozen until ready to use. For food safety and quality, follow these cooking instructions. Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F before eating. Promptly refrigerate unused portions. Ovens vary. Cooking times and oven temperatures may need adjustment.