Fight nasty kitchen odors with Glad® trash bags and the steady release of Febreze freshness. Glad® Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags are designed with ForceFlex technology to give extra flex as it expands around sharp edges and heavy loads, so you can pack it in while resisting tears, rips and punctures. A steady release a Gain Original scent with Febreze Freshness keeps your kitchen pleasantly fresh smelling with long lasting odor control. Let the stretchable strength of Glad® handle all the messes our busy daily life can throw at it and then some. With double-sided seals and a reinforced bottom, these bags are designed with RipGuard® and LeakGuard® technology to prevent seepage of liquids and keep trash contained. The durable Grips-The-Can Drawstring ensures a tight grip on the trash can to keep it in place. Take the trash to the curb with no fear of leaks and tears, and no frustration. Keep your kitchen smelling clean with the stretchable strength of Glad®. Ideal for use in offices, schools, daycare centers, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities.
• 13 GALLON PLASTIC TRASH BAGS: Glad® Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags with stretchable strength, traps, locks and neutralizes odors to keep your kitchen smelling fresh with a Gain Original scent; Packaging may vary
• LONG LASTING ODOR CONTROL: Be the champion of trash with these durable bags that keep your kitchen free of noxious trash odors with a steady release Gain Original scent with Febreze Freshness
• FORCEFLEX TECHNOLOGY: Glad’s patented dual-layer protection is designed to give extra flex as it expands around sharp edges and heavy loads while resisting punctures, rips and tears
• RIPGUARD® AND LEAKGUARD® PROTECTION: Designed with double side seals and a reinforced bottom to uniquely trap liquids and prevent leaks, and is strong enough to handle the heaviest load
• GRIPS-THE-CAN DRAWSTRING: The durable 3-ply drawstring design grips the can so the bag stays in place, and makes it easy to close and easy to carry out the trash, with no fear of leaks or tears