Danger: Combustible. Harmful or fatal if swallowed or inhaled. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin. May cause skin, eye and respiratory irritation. Read other cautions on back label carefully. Use only in well-ventilated area. Keep away from heat and flame. Do not swallow. Do not breathe vapors. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear protective gloves. First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If in eyes, rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 minutes, removing contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. If inhaled, move to fresh air. If irritation persists for any exposure, call a physician. Contains petroleum distillates, aromatic hydrocarbons and hydroxy alkoxylate. Notice: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children.