To ensure the safe operation of drive canes, these instructions must be followed.
Proper cane height
For a more comfortable fit, ensure shoe height is the same as shoe style worn most frequently when using cane.
1. Stand as upright as possible on a firm, flat surface and let your arm hang down naturally by your side.
2. Adjust cane so top portion of handle touches inside of wrist where it meets palm.
1. Turn the anti-rattle collar knob counter clockwise to loosen.
2. Press in snap button.
3. Slide extension up or down until snap button protrudes through an adjustment hole on handle end of cane.
Note: an audible "click" will be heard when snap button securely protrudes through the adjustment hole.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 until cane is at height determined proper cane height on this instruction sheet. 5. Tighten the anti-rattle collar knob by turning clockwise.
Maintenance & care
1. Ensure snap button releases and re-engages properly.
2. Inspect cane tips for wear and damage.
3. Replace any broken, damaged or worn items immediately.