WARNING: DANGER: CORROSIVE: Causes skin burns. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear personal protective equipment. If on skin: rinse immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical advice. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Corrosive: causes irreversible eye damage. Do not get in eyes. Use suitable eye protection. If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Seek medical advice. Harmful if swallowed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Never use or mix with other household cleaners as hazardous fumes may result.