Keep out of reach of children. Is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if you: have very sensitive skin, are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen, avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth, avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics which may be bleached by this product, skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling, irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration., skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation becomes severe. For external use only. Do not use if yo, have very sensitive skin, are sensitive to benzoyl peroixde.