For optimal freshness store in refrigerator.
You will need:
1 Cup milk.
1/4 Cup oil.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place paper baking cups in a 12 count muffin pan, or grease the muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine package contents and other ingredients in a mixing bowl and hand stir until batter is smooth.
4. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups (about 1/4 cup each).
5. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown or toothpick comes out slightly moist.
6. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan. Cook completely before storing.