Must be cooked thoroughly.
For food safety and quality:
Keep frozen. Do not thaw.
Microwave directions developed with 1100-watt microwave ovens.
Microwave Oven: Cook only one at a time.
1. Place unopened package in microwave.
2. Microwave on high 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes.
3. Let stand in microwave 1 minute. Handle carefully, It's hot!
Check that food is cooked thoroughly to 165°F.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove hand and pie from outer carton and wrapper.
2. Cook on baking sheet 30 to 35 minutes. Remove carefully; it's hot!
3. Let stand 1 minute, check that food is cooked thoroughly to 165°F and crust is golden brown.