Basic stove top directions:
Up to 15 lbs Turkey ... Pork Chops, Fish or Lamb.
Stuffing 10 oz bag ... 1 1/2 cups.
Imagine® Organic Free Range Chicken Broth or Imagine® Vegetable Broth or water 1 1/2 cups ... 1/2 cup.
Spectrum® Olive Oil or Butter 1/3 cup ... 1-2 Tbsp.
Chopped onion (optional) 1 cup ... 1/4 cup.
Chopped celery (optional) 1 cup ... 1/4 cup.
Quick stove top method:
1. Bring Imagine® broth and Spectrum® oil to a boil in a medium saucepan.
2. Turn off heat, add stuffing mix thoroughly, cover and let stand for 5 minutes and serve.
3. May place in 9x13 baking pan at this point and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes to develop a golden crust.
To stuff a Turkey or other Meat/Fish:
1. Saute onion and celery in oil or butter until browned in a large saucepan.
2. Add Imagine® Organic Free Range Chicken Broth, bringing mixture to a boil, turn off heat and add stuffing mixing thoroughly.
3. Stuff mixture loosely into the turkey cavity and bake according to weight.