Read warnings, Precautions and entire label before use.
Note: Follow directions on safety cap to remove it. Do not use knife or other tool to pry cap. Doing so may puncture container.
Note: Place both thumbs directly below the word "here" located on top of cap. Push cap upwards with both thumbs. Align nozzle to dot on can to spray.
Shake can well and frequently during use. Be sure to point arrow towards directional dot and away from face. Wear long rubber gloves. Do not get on skin, clothing or in eyes.
Warm oven cleaning:
1. Preheat oven to 200°F. Once preheated, turn oven off before applying Easy-Off® oven cleaner.
2. Wear long rubber gloves while using.
3. Liberally spread newspaper under oven door and surrounding area to protect floor. For ease of application remove oven racks and clean separately.
4. Hold can upright, pointed away from face. Spray surfaces from a distance of 9-12 inches. Make sure pointing arrow is aligned with black dot. Spray top of oven first, then spray sides and bottom.
5. After application, close oven door.
6. Allow foam to work 5-10 minutes then wipe clean with wet cloth or sponge, rinsing frequently. For heavily soiled areas, allow to work longer.
7. After use, rinse spray button thoroughly and drain excess water. Replace cap promptly.
Cold oven cleaning:
1. Spray in cold oven using warm oven cleaning steps 2-5 above.
2. Close door and allow to stand for at least 20 minutes. For heavier soils, allow to stand overnight for 8 hours or longer.
3. Wipe clean with wet cloth or sponge, rinsing frequently.
4. Follow step 7 on left.
Daily spot cleaning.
1. Spray in cold oven. Hold can upright, pointed away from face. Liberally spray spots from a distance of 9-12 inches by pointing arrow on spray button to dot.
2. Allow to stand for 30 sec. - 1 min.
3. Wipe clean with a wet sponge, cloth or paper towels.