Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon contains fruit sourced from varied regions across California to create an elegant and well-balanced wine. This dry red wine showcases aromas of blackberry and black cherry with notes of clove, vanilla and brown sugar. The wine opens with dark, concentrated fruit flavors, followed by velvety tannins on the mid-palate and notes of baking spices on the long, textured finish. A California wine that can easily be enjoyed on its own or with a variety of dishes, Joel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon goes great with cheeseburgers, steak and pasta with meat sauce. Joel Gott Wines selects the best fruit from a variety of growing regions and blends them to create more balanced, clean, complex and elegant wines that are food friendly and affordable. Together, the small, dynamic team at Joel Gott Wines shares the same love and dedication for wine making. Since 1996, Joel Gott Wines have all the things that matter: structure, sweet fruit, tannins, color, mouthfeel, and they have a great time making it. This wine has 13.9% alcohol by volume.
• One 750mL wine bottle of Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
• Dry red wine with dark, concentrated fruit flavors
• Enjoy this California wine on its own or with a variety of dishes, including cheeseburgers and steak
• Aromas of blackberry and black cherry with balanced tannins and a long, textured finish
• Ideal wine for dinner parties, special celebrations and everyday enjoyment